First off, I am not sure if I told you previously, but Amy has a little bit of Martha Stewart running through her veins. She whipped this out the other day…just because she thought you might like it. It is an easy succulent arrangement that can double as a place card for your guests. These do not need to be watered and require sunshine and a little love to survive. They are just pure cuteness for your guests to enjoy. To see more of our fabulous wedding DIY projects click here.
What To Buy
How To Make
1. Put your cactus in a mini mason jar
2. Print or write on a Luxe Cream Fino Placecard
3. Break your stick to the height you like
4. Fold your placecard and tape the side together and slide the stick in the middle
5. Insert your stick into your mini mason jar